Caring for Your Physical, Financial and Emotional Needs
As a personal injury sufferer, you not only deserve an appropriate settlement, you also deserve to know the process involved in reaching that settlement.
By choosing the Law offices of Steven Weier to represent your personal injury case, you sign up for a process that respects your physical, financial and emotional needs while supporting you every step of the way. Our qualified personal injury attorneys and friendly staff manage all the details of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
What to Expect When the Law Offices of Steven D. Weier Represents Your Case
Although every personal injury case is unique, there is a general process followed for each case we represent:
- You contact our offices to set up an initial no-fee consultation with an attorney.
- Once you decide you want our qualified personal injury attorneys and supportive staffsuccessfully managing your case as they have with our other satisfied clients, you sign on to have the Law Offices of Steven D. Weier represent you.
- All calls to you stop. Now the insurance companies and related parties contact our offices instead of you, giving you the peace of mind needed for your recovery.
- We monitor your recovery, while providing unique support services, such as helping in the management of medical bill payments and assisting in getting the proper amount for your property damage.
- We develop a Settlement Proposal based on medical records and the details of your case.
- We enter into negotiations with the insurance companies for your best possible settlement.
- Once we have the highest, best and final settlement offer, we review the offer with you while breaking down how the funds would be distributed.
- You then determine for yourself if this is the best settlement you can get – but rest assured that our years of experience with personal injury cases will assist you in making that determination.
- You decide to accept the settlement or file a law suit.
- If you accept the settlement, the Law Offices of Steven Weier handle all the paymentsinvolved while accounting for every penny. You’ll appreciate knowing 87% of our cases settle without filing a lawsuit.
- If you choose to file a law suit and go to trial, your case is handled by our seasoned litigation attorneys . Your case is kept moving as we assign self-imposed time limits on the progression of your suit to make sure you get the earliest possible trial dates and case resolution.After filing a law suit, your case may still be settled prior to trial. Of the cases filed through Steven Weier Law, 90% settle prior to trial.
- If your case goes to trial, your case will receive superior litigation arguments thanks to theexperience of our personal injury trial attorneys.When it comes to the trial of your case, keep in mind that the law works in a proof process, not a truth process. In order to be properly compensated for your personal injury, you need all the proof available to you (e.g., medical records, expert testimony, etc.) organized and presented in the best possible manner. That is where the Law Offices of Steven D. Weier excels.
Learn more about how the proof process applies to auto accidents, “trip and fall” accidents andproduct liability accidents, or contact us today to set up a no-charge consultation regarding your personal injury case.