Experienced and professional
Your personal injury case will be treated the same way you will be – with respect and close attention. By choosing the Law offices of Steven Weier to represent your personal injury case, you sign up for a process that respects your physical, financial and emotional needs while supporting you every step of the way. Our qualified personal injury attorneys and friendly staff manage all the details of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
Dedicated to getting you the justice and compensation that you deserve
How We Handle Your Personal Recovery Concerns
- Monitor your medical progress
- Manage payment of medical bills and assistance
- Ensure the appropriate insurance is paying your related bills
- Refer with trained medical professionals for case review
Once you finish treatment with your doctors, we:
- Gather the necessary medical records
- Determine a case-value
- Develop a Settlement Proposal for the insurance company
- Enter into negotiations of the case
The Facts You Need To Know About Trip and Fall Injury Resolution:
Premises liability cases are notoriously difficult for a claimant (you) to win. The typical premises liability case is a “slip-and-fall” or “trip-and-fall”, although there are other types of premises liability cases.
To prevail in a premises liability case, we must prove that:
- There was a dangerous or defective condition in the premises,
- The premises owner/manager/personnel knew or should have known the dangerous condition was there,
- The dangerous or defective condition was the cause of injury to the claimant, and,
- The claimant was actually injured by the dangerous or defective condition.
Free Initial Consultation
Your initial personal injury consultation with our office is free. You will talk with an attorney about the incident and get the information you need to decide whether you want to drop it or seek payment for medical bills and compensation for your injuries. You will learn how the law views the circumstances of your personal injury and how easy or challenging it might be to prove what happened.
Contact us today