Autumn or Fall, whatever you call it, is a season of change and that is…
While our community moves between different phases of opening, we will continue to serve our clients. During this uncertain time, we have taken measures to protect our staff and clients by restricting contact with others and practicing social distancing. This includes:
- Limiting in-person appointments with clients and others;
- Requiring health screening prior to entry into the building;
- Practicing social-distancing within the firm by separating personnel into individual offices wherever possible;
- Allowing staff to participate in job-share shifts (working shifts 6:00am-2:00pm and 2:00pm-10:00pm) to allow staff to continue working on your cases, and to allow for ongoing job income for the staff;
- Allowing staff to work from home where possible; and
- Accommodate those staff unable to continue working due to health and child-care issues stemming from the Covid-19 epidemic.
- When working from home, the staff will have limited access to your case information and the phone systems, as well as limited ability to send emails.
Keep in mind that we anticipate ongoing slow-downs in our ability to retrieve necessary documents for cases, including medical records and other reports. We are also finding that response time from insurance companies is reduced, as more and more as adjusters are working from home and have limited access to important resources and information.
Rest assured we will continue to do all we can to move forward with your case during this difficult time, adhering to our guiding principle to “Do the Right Thing, Always.”
Your injury case is individual and very personal. And although your case has a number, you will be treated like a person – not a number – throughout the process. By choosing the Law Offices of Steven D. Weier to handle your case, you are choosing to receive the attention that is vital to your recovery, and the professional know-how that is crucial to obtaining the best possible settlement. Contact us today for your no-obligation consultation.